This is the regsitration information from 2019. 2020 information not yet available.
Comprehensive Review and Update 2019
Register on or before
April 30, 2019
Allied Health Professionals,
Residents and Fellows
Treating Obesity in Internal Medicine: Strategies and Tools to Optimize Patient Care and Outcomes
Saturday, June 15, 1:45 pm - 5:00 pm
Seating is limited. Early registration is advised.
Your Course Tuition Includes:
- Continental breakfast each day
- Morning and afternoon refreshment breaks each day
- Two boxed lunches: one on Wednesday and one on Friday
- Complimentary Internet in the meeting room
- Course materials as noted below
All participants of this program:
- Receive a USB (no additional fee) containing course materials
- Have the option to purchase one printed syllabus when you register for this program ($75) or on site ($100) by check or money order.
- There will be a very limited supply of the printed materials for sale on site and only available on a first-come-first-served basis with payment by check or money order.
- If you would like a printed copy of the syllabus, we strongly recommend that you purchase it in advance, when you register for this program.
PLEASE NOTE: The USB and printed offerings include most, but not all, course materials. Both resources reflect the status of course materials at the time of their production and may not include materials for select sessions.
Registration, Payment, Confirmation and Refund Policy
Registrations for Harvard Medical School CME programs are made via our secure online registration system. To register for this course, please click on the "register" link above.
At the end of the registration process, a $10 non-refundable processing fee will be added to your registration, and you will have the choice of paying by check, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express), or wire transfer in USD. If you are paying by check (draft on a United States bank) or by wire transfer, the online registration system will provide you with instructions for remitting your course fees. Postal, telephone, fax, and cash-payment registrations are not accepted. All fees shown in USD.
Upon receipt of your paid registration, an email confirmation will be sent to you. Be sure to include an email address that you check frequently. Your email address is used for critical information, including registration confirmation, evaluation, and certificate. Please do not make non-refundable travel arrangements until you have received an email from our office confirming your paid registration. Refunds, less an administrative fee of $75, will be issued for all cancellations received two weeks prior to the start of the course. Refund requests must be received by email. No refund will be issued should cancellation occur less than two weeks prior. “No shows” are subject to the full course fee and no refunds will be issued once the course has started.